This is a repeating eventjune 10, 2022 6:00 pm
Details TEEN VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE For over 30 years, the Community
TEEN VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
For over 30 years, the Community Bible Church Summer Volleyball League has been a local favorite for teenagers in the Greater Vallejo area. It is an outreach event designed to introduce students to the good news of Christianity and the sport of Volleyball. Bible-based gospel messages will be presented at practices and tournament nights. Games take place at various locations in the Vallejo area, to be announced.
- Boys and girls are both welcome in this co-ed tournament.
- Minimum age: 12 years old AND completed 7th grade.
- Maximum age: 18 years old who have just graduated.
- $25 per player (one student households)
- $5 off per person in households of two or more playersIN ORDER TO GET THIS DISCOUNT YOU MUST REGISTER ALL THE SIBLINGS TOGETHER IN ONE REGISTRATION AND THE DISCOUNT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED.
SCHEDULE FOR 2022
- Friday, June 3, 2022
- Friday, June 10
- Friday, June 17
- Friday, June 24, followed by Ice-Cream Social at CBC
- Friday, July 1
- Friday, July 8
- Friday, July 15
- SUMMER CAMP: July 17-23, 2022 (No volleyball)
- Saturday, July 30 – Championships, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Students may purchase optional team t-shirts at a price of $15-$18 (price varies per team).
Each team will practice once a week at a specified time and location. Coaches will inform parents via letter of practice times and locations. Students must participate in weekly practices to play on Fridays, unless they have an excused absence.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
In order to participate in the tournament each player must submit a waiver completed by their parent or guardian. Additionally we will be implementing some COVID protocols based on CDC guidelines. This will include things such as: having a medical director on site; pre-screening of all attendees questioning them about COVID exposure and/or symptoms, and taking temperatures; sanitation of equipment as well as hand sanitizer for participants; masks and distancing for those on the sidelines. These protocols may be updated during the course of the season to keep up with the most current CDC/ CA Public Health guidelines.
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm