The following form is required to participate in the 2019-2020 School Year.Register your child now
The Generation To Come
Schedule of events
- 7:00 p.m.—9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday evenings (see leaders for schedule)
- Community Bible Church, 710 Broadway Street, Vallejo, CA
Types of activities
Physical activities include games that involve running, jumping, throwing, catching, pulling and crawling; these activities will usually be indoors but may occur out of doors on church property from time to time. Other activities include memorizing Bible verses, singing, and eating snacks. All children are supervised by church approved personnel.
- GTC Fees are calculated as follows: GTC Fees + T-Shirts + Additional memory verse books.
- Early registration is through September 1, 2019. After September 1, fees increase.
- GTC Begins Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm. There are no fees for nursery registration.
Registration fees up until September 1, 2019
- $20 per child in GTC
- $75 for 4 or more children in GTC
- GTC T-Shirt = $7 each (if you ordered)
- Additional Memory Verse Books = $3.50 each (1st book free)
Registration fees AFTER September 1, 2019
- $30 per child in GTC
- $100 for 4 or more children in GTC
Prices above continue through September. After September, GTC Fees increase to $30/child $100 max/family. A child in the nursery does not count toward this number unless the child will be turning 3 by January 1st of that ministry year.
The purpose of Community Bible Church children’s ministries is to make known the glories of God through Jesus Christ in all things to our children and all future generations (Ps 78:1-8).
We aim to impart to our children a God-centered, Christ-exalting, Spirit-led, Bible-saturated view of themselves and the world, in the hope that they will:
- Know Christ through the new birth and a repentant faith for the forgiveness of sins and the hope of eternal life (Jn 1:12, 3:3, 16, 36, 11:25, 26; Mt 4:17; Lk 13:3; Acts 2:38, 3:19, 17:30)
- Love the Lord their God with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength (Ps 78:4, 95:1-7; Deut. 6:4,5, 11:22; Mt 22:37; Mk. 12:30; Lk. 10:27; Jn. 17:26; 1 Jn. 4:19)
- Serve the Lord their God only out of a heart overflowing with joy and gratitude (Ps 78:7, 95:1-7, 96:1-13; Deut 6:13; Jn 17:18)
- Spread the glory of the Lord their God to all peoples and future generations (Ps 78:6, 95:3; Jn 3:16, 10:16, 12:32; Rom 1:16; 1 Jn 1:3)
- Stand in the sufficiency of the Lord their God in the day of trouble and cling only to him (Ps 78:7, 18:1-6, 27:1-3; Mt 5:10-12; Jn 17:2, 3; 1 Pet 6-9; 1 Jn 1:6, 21)