The Mother’s Club
This ministry is for moms with preschool age children (infant through Kindergarten) as well as expectant moms.
The foundation of this ministry is the mandate given in Titus 2:3-5.
- Older women are to teach and encourage the younger women in the various areas of their lives; in their role as a believer in Jesus Christ and how that directly affects their role of wife, other and homemaker.
- Our goal is to see these moms of preschoolers develop and mature, both spiritually and practically, so that “the word of God will not be dishonored” in their lives.
- These meetings for moms are structured with Bible teaching, a skill mentoring activity or demonstration, and a discussion/prayer group. Additionally, at the end of the year, we have a park day where moms and kids can all join in for fun and fellowship.
We currently meet on selected Saturdays from 8:45 a.m -10:30 a.m. at the Rhode’s home (47 Goldeneye Ct., American Canyon) Meeting dates for the ministry year are as follows:
- September 21, 2019
- October 26, 2019
- November 23, 2019
- January 18, 2020
February 8, 2020(Cancelled)
- Monday, February 24 (7:00-9:00 pm)
March 21, 2020(Cancelled)
- Monday, March 23 (7:00-9:00 pm)
- Tuesday, June 9, – Park Day at Shenandoah Park, American Canyon, 10:00 am – Noon
The Saturday meetings are for moms only, so please secure your own childcare.