Since 1986, the Community Bible Church Summer Volleyball League has been a local favorite for teenagers in the Greater Vallejo area. It is an outreach event designed to introduce students to the good news of Christianity and the sport of Volleyball. Bible-based gospel messages will be presented at practices and tournament nights. Games take place at various locations in the Vallejo area, to be announced.
- Boys and girls are both welcome in this co-ed tournament.
- Minimum age: 12 years old AND completed 7th grade.
- Maximum age: 18 years old who have just graduated.
- $25 per player (one student households)
- $5 off per person in households of two or more players. To get this discount you must register all students in the same online registration session.
TBD for 2022. Pending gym rental availability. We usually play at American Canyon Middle School, but last year, we played outdoors at Wardlaw Elementary School.
Tentative schedule for 2022
- Friday, June 3, 2022
- Friday, June 10
- Friday, June 17
- Friday, June 24, followed by Ice-Cream Social at CBC
- Friday, July 1
- Friday, July 8
- Friday, July 15
- SUMMER CAMP: July 17-23, 2022 (No volleyball)
- Saturday, July 30 – Championships, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Students may purchase optional team t-shirts at a price of $15-$18 (price varies per team).
Each team will practice once a week (usually Wednesdays) at a specified time and location. Coaches will inform parents via letter of practice times and locations. Students must participate in weekly practices to play on Fridays, unless they have an excused absence.
Health and Safety
In order to participate in the tournament each player must submit a waiver completed by their parent or guardian.