Dear Caravan participants,
It is time to begin fundraising for your the Caravan short term mission trip. Since you have paid the $25 deposit, your remaining balance to raise is $165 due by April 10, 2022. We have enabled two ways for you to raise this support:
- Direct donors to cbcvallejo.org/caravan and have them select your name(s).
- Donors write checks according to the standards below. This verbiage must be used in your communications with your potential donors.
“All contributions to Community Bible Church are made with the understanding that the church has complete control of the donated funds and discretion as to their use, so that the funds will be used to carry out the church’s exempt purposes and functions. Checks should clearly be designated in the memo: “Mexico Caravan” – the ministry of “YOUR STUDENT NAME.”
You can download the support letter HERE if you want to make hardcopies, or you can send emails or messages with the following text that you customize.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Dan Arcilla at 707-560-1730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORT LETTER TEMPLATE
Dear Friends and Family,
Christ has opened an opportunity for me to go on a short term mission trip to Tijuana, Mexico on April 13-16, 2022. The purposes of this trip are to learn more about world missions, gain experience in sharing the Gospel in a cross cultural setting, and to build shelters for local residents. This is possible because CBC is partnering with Mexico Caravan Ministries, an organization that provides world missions training for high school and college students who are exploring God’s heart for missions.
The purposes of this trip
- To grow in our understanding of Christ’s glory.
- To demonstrate a Christ-like heart of service and compassion.
- To be equipped in crosscultural evangelism.
- To be exposed to the work of global missions.
Some of our ministry opportunities in Tijuana
- Conduct evangelism in a local community in Tijuana.
- Learn more about missions opportunities through Caravans and Radius International.
- Build shelters for needy people in Tijuana.
Pray for the following:
- The Lord Jesus Christ be glorified through this trip.
- Lost souls would be saved as fruit of our efforts in evangelism.
- The Word of God would fall on good soil, changing lives for the glory of Christ.
- The youth will embrace Christ’s heart for the unreached peoples of the world.
- God’s protection over our trip, especially in regards to traveling, health and safety.
- God’s provision for the expenses of the trip and loss of income due to time off work.
Would you consider supporting me financially in this endeavor? The cost of my trip is $165. I must raise this by April 10, 2022. If you can’t provide financially, will you be a prayer partner for me? I believe that this is God’s work and He will grant success. As we align our hearts with God’s through prayer, I trust that He will answer our prayers because He loves His glory. If you would like to support us financially you can give online at cbcvallejo.org/caravan or provide a check written to Community Bible Church with information written per below.* Thank you and may God bless!
For the Glory of Christ,
* All contributions to Community Bible Church are made with the understanding that the church has complete control of the donated funds and discretion as to their use, so that the funds will be used to carry out the church’s exempt purposes and functions. Checks should clearly be designated in the memo: “Mexico Caravan” – the ministry of “YOUR STUDENT NAME.”