1. A CALL TO CONTINUAL PRAYER
As we’ve been doing for the past several weeks, let’s all join together in prayer tonight between 8-9 PM, and pray for the following:
- Pray that the Lord would continue to strengthen the marriages in our church. That wives would lovingly submit and respect their husbands and husbands would lovingly lead their wives.
- Pray that husbands and wives would desire to honor Christ above all else in their marriage.
- Pray that the gospel would continue to go out through each of us.
- Pray that we would all be sober-minded and live in light of Christ imminent return
2. THE WEEKLY WORD
We hope you’ve been edified by the Weekly Word. This week we have the pleasure of hearing from fellow elder Greg Reed as he speaks on “Fighting Against Discouragement When the Lord Presses ‘Pause’.”
3. LATEST MISSIONARY UPDATES
And just as brother Greg gives us the Weekly Word, he would also like to call your attention to a new place to get the latest updates for our missionaries. Go to the CBC website and under the Missions menu, you’ll find a new link for the latest missionary updates. Please note that some updates are excluded for security reasons.
May the Lord bless and keep you,
Pastor Phil Foley